ZTE Warp Sync N9515 Hard Reset
ZTE N9515 Warp Sync Hard Reset
Master Reset Instructions
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
Performing a factory reset from settings
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select erase everything.
- That’s all.
Performing a factory reset from hardware buttons
- At the beginning hold down the Power key to turn off your device.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down+ Volume up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the “Factory reset processing” text appears on the screen.
- In the next step select from menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.