SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Hard Reset
SAMSUNG (G900) Galaxy S5 Hard Reset Instructions
Master Reset Instructions
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloaded content, ringtones, images, apps, and contacts. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
To perform a master reset, follow these steps:
1. Turn on your cell phone.
2. GO to Settings.
3. Tap on User and Backup.
4. Select Factory Data Reset.
5. Confirm all information on your screen.
6. Phone will reset to original settings.
Hard Reset Instructions
A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications and data added by the user are removed.
In order to perform a hard reset, follow these steps:
1. Power off your device.
2. Next press and hold Volume Up + Home button + Power button until you see logo of your phone.
3. Then from the menu choose option “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operation.
4. Now select “Yes — delete all user data“, and confirm that.
5. After that press Power button to accept option “reboot system now“.