Samsung Galaxy S3 Hard Reset Instructions
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S3 with Hardware Key
When we can not access any menu at our Samsung Galaxy S3, something that we can do more is just pressing secret key to format hard reset Samsung Galaxy S3. Please do this step carefully because all data will be erase while doing this format method.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S3 or Remove the Battery
- Make sure our Samsung Galaxy S3 in off condition and the battery already in the position.
- Press together and hold : VOLUME UP + HOME + POWER BUTTON until the screen appear menu
- Choose : Wipe data / Factory Reset with VOLUME DOWN and press POWER to choose ok / enter.
- Finish, all data will be removed and the Samsung Galaxy S3 will format by itself to factory default.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S3 with using secret code
This is another way to reset Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300), but please be careful using special secret code, because some step will make Samsung directly reset without any confirmation, of course this will make your data suddenly remove or disappear.
Secret Code for Factory Reset Galaxy S3: *#7780#
Secret Code for Full Factory Reset: *2767*3855#
Please be careful using security secret code, your data will remove from your phone, think before you do this.