HP Jornada 680 Hard Reset
How to Hard Reset HP Jornada 680
- Disconnect the sync cable and/or the telephone line from your device.
- Use the stylus to press the reset button
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter from your device
- Remove the main battery.
- Remove the backup battery.
- Wait at least 5 minutes, and then reinstall the batteries and reconnect the AC adapter. Your device should turn on automatically and display the Windows CE Welcome Wizard.
- Restore data to your device from your most recent backup file.