HP Jornada 567 Hard Reset
How to Hard Reset HP Jornada 567
Use the stylus to press the Reset button on the back of the device
- Disconnect all cables, including the AC adapter, from your device
- Remove the backup battery. Use the stylus to hold the backup battery lock in the OPEN position, and then slide out the backup battery tray.
- Remove the main battery.
- Wait at least 5 minutes, and then reinstall the main battery,reinstall the backup battery, and reconnect the ac adapter.
- Your device should turn on automatically and display the Welcome Wizard.
- If you have enabled hp emergency backup, you will be promptedto restore your PIM databases from the hp safe store folder