Acer M900 Hard Reset
Acer M900 Hard Reset
Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
How to Hard Reset Acer M900
Hard Reset Acer M900 Smartphone You may have to execute a reset if your Acer M900 Smartphone fails to answer when control buttons are pressed tapped.
Note: Just before performing a reset, make sure that your Acer M900 Smartphone is not locked. Click any key or tap the display screen to see if the finger print out display screen opens.
Soft Reset: A soft reset allows your Acer M900 Smartphone to get a fresh start, similar to restarting your device. All files and configurations information and facts are retained right after resetting.
Important note: To reduce risking destruction to your Acer M900 Smartphone, only use the supplied stylus to reset the device. Using the tip of your stylus, lightly click the Reset key inside the hole on the side of your Acer M900 Smartphone.
Acer M900 Cold Boot: A cold boot you can crystal clear the RAM of your Acer M900 Smartphone. It is related to switching a device off and then turning it back on.
Hold lower the power key and use the tip of your stylus to softly click the Totally reset key inside the hole on the side of your Acer M900 Smartphone.
Acer M900 Clean Boot
Note:You must only execute a fresh boot when all other reset choices have failed to recover your Acer M900 Smartphone to an functional state.
A clean boot will recover your Acer M900 Smartphone to the state it was when you got it from the factory.
Note: delete all information, any connections stored on your smartphone and any applications you set up.
If your display screen is replying to stylus input:
- Go to Start
- Then go to Programs
- Then go to Utilities
- Then go to Default Configurations. Read the notice information and enter the security code in the clear text box. Tap OK to continue
If your display screen is not replying to stylus input:
- Press and hold the Power Button and Reset (via stylus) a few seconds. Then Release
- When the ACER logo is in the display, Press and hold the record button. Wait for the next message display. Release
- You will be ask if you want to Clean Boot . If YES, hold the camera button until the countdown is over
- Wait for Acer M900 to Clean Boot (there’s a display message: wait) and it will reboot itself. You have now done the hard reset